Craving a satisfyingly sweet low calorie snack under 150 calories? Read on for 15 diet-friendly snacks that are also perfect for a low-cal dessert. Let’s face it – sometimes 100 calories just isn’t enough! While there are satisfying 100 calorie snacks out there, a simple 50 calorie increase can provide a better boost to your metabolism and leave you feeling fuller for longer, making it less likely that you’ll eat two 100 calorie snacks, instead.
- 2 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers with a dollop of fat-free cool whip; optional: freeze for two hours, if desired
- 1 orange with one square dark chocolate (75% cacao or greater)
- 1 sliced granny smith apple with 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 5 strawberries and 1 tbsp of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened fat-free Greek yogurt with mango slices drizzled with honey
- 1 fat-free Jell-O® chocolate pudding cup with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of baby carrots with 2 tbsp of sweet pumpkin pie dip
- 1 low-fat oatmeal cookie
- 1 banana smoothie (banana, 1 cup fat-free milk and optional honey or sweetener)
- 1 handful of Emerald’s® Dark Cocoa Roasted Almonds
- 1/2 cup of your favorite flavor of low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup of cherries with 8 oz of non-fat milk
- 1 cup of your fave fruit with 2 tbsp low calorie cream cheese frosting for the dip!
Enjoy these snacks for a super satisfying and guilt-free afternoon pick-me-up or dessert after dinner. Make sure to share your favorite low calorie snacks in the comments section below.