Ahhhh. Lemonade and summertime = perfection. Try out my super easy low calorie lemonade recipe that is made from scratch and stevia. It reminds me of the shaken lemonade that you get at the fair with way too much sugar!
I recently wrote an article on my fave low cal lemonade drink mix that I use when I’m in a hurry and on the go, but this recipe is quite simple to make. What I do need to mention before I begin with the recipe is that you’ll need to add lemons and stevia according to your taste. Additionally, some lemons may be bigger or juicier than others, so my ingredients aren’t set in stone. The great thing about this lemonade recipe is that you can just add a bit more water if too tart, or a bit more stevia.
- 8-10 oz cold spring water
- 2 fresh lemons (I use organic)
- 1-4 packets of stevia (again, this depends on the brand you use and the strength of the stevia in powdered form)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Lemon juicer
- A shake-able container with lid
- Optional – lemon wedge and spring of fresh mint for garnish
- Juice the lemons.
- Pour the lemon juice and stevia into your shakeable container.
- Shake really well (stevia needs some time to mix!)
- Keep shaking.
- Add in a few ounces of water and shake some more.
- Add in half of the juiced lemon (if you’d like too).
- Add in the ice.
- Add the rest of the water.
- And shake!!!!
- Optional – garnish with a lemon wedge and/or sprig of fresh mint.