Mmmmm. So good, and so very low calorie. As an added bonus, you’ll also sneak in some protein from the greek yogurt! This dip goes wonderfully with raw veggies, or add to some other low calorie recipes like low calorie burritos, or low calorie fajitas!
– 1.5 cups of fat free greek yogurt
-2 tablespoons of FRESH squeezed lime juice
– 2 cups of freshly chopped cilantro
– salt and pepper, to taste.
1. In a food processor, or medium mixing bowl, combine the greek yogurt and lime juice.
2. Add in your freshly chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper.
3. Taste it! Dips and sauces like these usually taste better after they sit for a few hours, so try it to make sure it’s not too sour or not savory enough.
4. Stick in the fridge for a few hours and then enjoy!
Variations and Ideas
– You can also finely diced a cucumber for an additional flavor.
-Serve with freshly cut veggies, such as carrot sticks, raw broccoli, celery, and pepper for a wonderful low calorie snack or party appetizer.
-Use as a wonderful condiment for these fabulous low calorie and low carb fajitas.
-Spoon on a tablespoon full into one of these delish low cal burritos!